- I have an endless parade of obsessions that come and go. Best I tell you about them.
- Art imitates art – Diane Keaton and Frank Black
- Pel Mel – Rags to Tatters: The Best of Pel Mel
- #blogjune – The Trivia Encyclopedia
- #blogjune – Mark Ryden’s Blood
- #blogjune – Rabbit and Cat School
- #blogjune – Big Eye S+P
- #blogjune Lion Pin
- #blogjune – Twilight Zone Action Figures
- #blogjune – Graveyard Shift
- #blogjune – Hugo – The Man of a Thousand Faces
- Quiet semi-sunny semi-rainy weekend afternoon soundtracked by the Durutti Column. Nice. Also, scones! 7 hours ago
- Kuma's helping @bonitoclub with his knitting. ift.tt/2v9sxql https://t.co/pbS4R0s1Vx 11 hours ago
- Hello @SBSVICELAND I imagine you're all over getting this but just in case - thegailygrind.com/2017/08/18/tri… 11 hours ago
- RT @CitizenScreen: The perfect #statue to make everybody happy. Let's put love all around. https://t.co/n2t9to2K2W 1 day ago
- RT @jooshnoosh: Let’s replace all confederate statues with statues of @DollyParton, a true southern hero. https://t.co/rTyiQz0vDm 1 day ago
Category Archives: Australia
How the superb Newcastle/Sydney Australian 80s Indie pop outfit Pel Mel have thus far escaped a CD reissue is a mystery to me, but it’s great to see that this has finally been addressed with a limited (200 copies only) … Continue reading
Friday night seems the appropriate time to post this. Anyone remeber Arena’s Graveyard Shift from 1990s? The sublime Tabitha would host a horror/sci-fi/trash movie every Friday night from her chaise lounge. I lived in the country as a kid and … Continue reading
The Particles are a Sydney band from the ’80s that should have had more success. They released a handful of singles with no dud tracks and the occasional stunner like this one.
If you were a kid in Australia in the late 1960’s to early 1970’s you are likely to have fond memories of the TV program Adventure Island. I posted about it a few years ago (here) so I’ll skip the … Continue reading
The superior version from Australia’s Liv Maessen.
Super-excited about this new Australian made ’60s spy/action style show starting on SBS in the next few weeks. Dangerous!