- I have an endless parade of obsessions that come and go. Best I tell you about them.
- Art imitates art – Diane Keaton and Frank Black
- Pel Mel – Rags to Tatters: The Best of Pel Mel
- #blogjune – The Trivia Encyclopedia
- #blogjune – Mark Ryden’s Blood
- #blogjune – Rabbit and Cat School
- #blogjune – Big Eye S+P
- #blogjune Lion Pin
- #blogjune – Twilight Zone Action Figures
- #blogjune – Graveyard Shift
- #blogjune – Hugo – The Man of a Thousand Faces
- Found a Sister Wendy art documentary to watch. She was wonderful. 1 day ago
- Seen on @Kanopy 'The Sensual Nature of Sound' includes Laurie Anderson and Meredith Monk. Super! 1 day ago
- RT @Drybritish: share the love! twitter.com/WaltPanorama/s… 2 days ago
- Remembering Mary Hansen, gone 15 years today (9th December 2002). #Stereolab #maryhansen https://t.co/Dmn2HyvCul 2 days ago
- NEWS JUST IN - It's Friday and I can finally get married. #marriageequality #Fridayisnicebutequalityisevenbetter 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If I was in a court case to argue why physical media is better than downloads I would confidently present this item, smile and wave to the stunned crowd and exit in a puff of smoke. This is Stan Ridgway … Continue reading
So, this. I found this old plastic toy in a big bin of what I think were carnival prizes from, maybe the 1950s. There were also things like plastic mini-trumpets, paper streamers and other things I’ve forgotten now. But this … Continue reading
The most expressive salt and pepper shakers I’ve ever owned. I mean, there’s no competition. These little Keane-like big eye pups are going to win every time.
I found this on Etsy a few weeks ago. Another Soviet badge, this one a rather beautiful mid-century looking lion. It came all the way from Lithuania and photo above shows the packaging it was sent in.
Is there a more beautiful thing than this 1970’s toy? He comes with all sots of disguises – glasses, various beards and wigs and he’s totally, rather wondefully, creepy. I found my Hugo in a charity shop, no box unfortunately, … Continue reading
In the middle is Pizzicato Five’s Readymade TV Volume three flanked by pictures of me in the same location – at the Kaminarimon (雷門, “Thunder Gate”) in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. When I release my video compilation I can use them as the … Continue reading
Along with a bunch of others this June I’ll be taking part in the #iambloggingjune (info here). And.. I have a theme – it’s lots of my stuff. Enjoy